We specialize in retirement plans, providing a comprehensive suite of services for employers both small and large…and everything in between.
Advisory services are our bread and butter. Whether a 401(k), 403(b), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP IRA, we are best suited to work with plans anywhere from startup to $100M+ in assets, though most of our plans are in the $2-12M range. For all of our plans, Calder adheres to Federal Code section 3(38) Fiduciary Standard, assuming fiduciary liability for the selection and investment of plan investment options. This provides peace of mind to plan sponsors.
A typical advisor will help select the plan’s investment options and may also meet with employees, but our services expand far beyond that, inclusive of strategic consulting services for all employee benefits and a robust financial wellness program for employees. Click below for more details on our advisory retirement services.
BUNDLED 401(k) SOLUTION
For 401(k) plans with less than 20 participants and assets up to $3M, we offer a fully bundled solution as the advisor, recordkeeper, TPA, and consultant – all the services necessary to run a 401(k) plan – with a single, simple fee. Services include:
- Plan design analysis and ongoing consulting
- Calder’s financial wellness program for participants in the plan
- Total rewards statements and other customized employee communication
- Investment management for participants
- Plan document drafting and amendments
- Compliance notice drafting
- Annual nondiscrimination testing as necessary
- Contribution calculations as necessary
- Form 5500 SF preparation
- Recordkeeping on Fidelity’s IO platform
A-LA-CARTE FEE-FOR-SERVICE PROJECTS
Our Calder Consulting Group is available for a broad array of retirement plan engagements, including:
- Plan design analysis and consulting
- Stand-alone Financial Wellness program
- Employee engagement, education, and communication including group presentations, individual employee consultations, customized statements, customized online employee portals, customized decision making tools
- Non-discrimination testing (401(k) ADP, 401(m) ACP, 410(b) Coverage, 401(a)(4) general, 415 limits, and 416 Top Heavy Testing)
- Compliance consulting including corrections through the Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS)